Feb 24, 2017
In today's episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak to Simon Hill, founder of Idea Management software company Wazoku.
Wazoku has grown steadily in the past few years into one of the big players in the idea management space, enabling companies to gather ideas from across the entire company and track their progress much more efficiently than with traditional brainstorming or idea suggestion schemes.
They have also been at the forefront of what they call "EveryDay Innovation", which aims to help companies better understand what it takes for everyone in a company to be involved with innovation and to find out how they are performing against other companies.
Things we cover in today's episode:
* Software itself is not a silver bullet which will make you innovative (02:20)
* What is EveryDay innovation? (02:45)
* How you benchmark innovation across other companies (04:45)
* What distinguishes a novice company against a mature company when it comes to innovation (06:40)
* How different teams within a company can get involved in innovation (09:15)
* What idea management software actually does to help innovation management (10:40)
* How people within companies feel like they are involved in innovation (13:30)
* Co-creating innovation with customers (14:40)
Links mentioned in this episode:
* Wazoku's website: https://www.wazoku.com/
* The EveryDay innovation thought leadership: https://www.wazoku.com/everydayinnovation/
This episode was made possible by our premium members and the Deep Creativity training system. Sign up now to get exclusive creativity exercises every single day and take your ability to generate ideas to the next level. Use coupon code PODCAST for 25% off your first month. Find out more at https://www.ideatovalue.com/deepcreativity/
* Subscribe on iTunes to the Idea to Value Podcast:
* Subscribe on Stitcher to the Idea to Value Podcast: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=129437&refid=stpr