Apr 28, 2022
In today's episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Dr Margaret Webb from the University of Melbourne. Together with her co-author Dr Simon Cropper and Jay Olson, they created and released the Divergent Association Task, a new method to estimate the divergent creative potential of someone based simply on them entering a few words into an online form.
#divergent #creativity #test #podcast
See the full episode at https://wp.me/p6pllj-1Ih
This test has since exploded, with millions of people taking the test online, making it the largest research data source for creativity research currently active.
In this episode, we speak about the foundation of the research, what the results show us, and what other creativity research Dr Webb is working on.
This episode was made possible by our premium innovation and creativity training. Take your innovation and creativity capabilities to the next level by investing in yourself now, at https://www.ideatovalue.com/all-access-pass-insider-secrets/
* Subscribe on iTunes to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/idea-to-value-creativity-innovation/id1199964981?mt=2
* Subscribe on Spotify to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/4x1kANUSv7UJoCJ8GavUrN
* Subscribe on Stitcher to the Idea to Value Podcast: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=129437&refid=stpr
* Subscribe on Google Podcasts to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9pZGVhdG92YWx1ZS5saWJzeW4uY29tL3Jzcw
Want to rapidly validate new ideas and innovative products and GROW your online business?
These are the tools I actually use to run my online businesses (and you can too):
* The best email management and campaigns system: ActiveCampaign
(Free Trial) http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X
* Best value web hosting: BlueHost WordPress http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X
* Landing pages, Sales Pages and Lead collection: LeadPages (Free Trial) http://leadpages.pxf.io/c/1385771/390538/5673
* Sharing & List building: Sumo (Free) https://sumo.com/?src=partner_ideatovalue
* Payments, Shopping Cart, affiliate management and Upsell generator: ThriveCart https://improvides--checkout.thrivecart.com/thrivecart-standard-account/
* Video Webinars for sales: WebinarJam and Everwebinar ($1 Trial) https://nickskillicorn.krtra.com/t/lwIBaKzMP1oQ
* Membership for protecting content: Membermouse (Free Trial) http://affiliates.membermouse.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=735
* eLearning System for students: WP Courseware https://flyplugins.com/?fly=293
* Video Editing: Techsmith Camtasia http://techsmith.z6rjha.net/vvGPv
I have used all of the above products myself to build IdeatoValue and Improvides, which is why I can confidently recommend them. I may also receive affiliate payments for any business I bring to them using the links above.